Sunday, December 2, 2012

About

Source of book is just a medium for more other greatest opportunites.


I was born and raised in a small community in PAKA, Malaysia but have been in the Terengganu for quite a while. Having always enjoyed new challenges I have embarked on three different careers over the years. As a young man I was working  in Gas Procesing Plant. A few years later I took to the chance with professional blogger training. I never do it commercially, but now itend to test for marketing. Throughout my career, Information Technology and Software Development have always been my fascination and continue to be my main focus. I have a passion for programming and online books business. Any enquiry this requistion, so please contact me at: nidoy83@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment